Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pillow appeal

I came across this picture a few days ago – there’s just something about these pillows that really appeals to me. Maybe it’s the bright colours or the simple nautical symbols… whatever it is, I like :-)

wisteria pillows

Pillows are 22” square and are made with soft cotton or a combination of jute and cotton and filled with down-like non-allergenic polyester fiberfill inserts. Available from Wisteria for $69 each.

Anything interesting catch your eye this week?

sig turquoise

6 comments:

  1. I like the sofa, the pillows are perched on and the room, the sofa and pillows are residing in....I like it all...a bunch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot of colour and graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, these are so bold and graphic, I haven't seen them yet! I love the colors and the texture wow!!
    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous and make a stunning addition to the white sofa. Not sure my budget would appreciate me dropping $69 apiece for them though. LOL

    ReplyDelete

You aren't allowed to go away until you leave a comment!