Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Studio North at IDS12

Just over 24 hours until all the IDS12 fun begins – there are so many exciting events happening over the next four days, it’s going to be hard to squeeze everything in. But I’m sure going to try!

My favourite part of IDS is Studio North. There are always amazing pieces on display created by super-talented Canadian design makers and ateliers from coast to coast. Here are a just a few of this year’s Studio North exhibitors and creations that I’m looking forward to seeing.

Manila Rope Light by Atelier 668.

image

Spiral Nest light fixture by Zac Ridgely

image

Console table by Christopher Solar Studio Furniture.

image

Jeremy Kehoe created this amazing Wood Wall from scrap wood for a condominium lobby in Toronto.

image

Why Not Table by Kino Guerin.

imageimage

Orbit Coffee Table by Nomo Creations.

image

Wall coverings by Mushaboom Design (how fun is that name?!)

image image

Custom wallpaper by Rollout.

image

And that’s barely scraping the surface of all the amazing exhibitors and pieces that will be on display at Studio North and IDS12. I’m REALLY going to try to focus this year and make sure I don’t miss booths like I did last year. I still can’t believe I totally missed the Ikea kitchen… DOH! I’ll have my laptop with me in TO, but I may or may not have time to post pictures and updates about the show. But for sure I’ll be sharing all the IDS12 eye candy with you over the next couple of weeks.

Pack your bags TBBs, TO & IDS12 await!

sig turquoise

7 comments:

  1. Have fun! I am missing it this year so I a counting on your posts to fill me in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a bummer, I thought you were going to be there :-( I'll do my best to take & post lots of good pictures :-)

      Delete
  2. So many amazing things! I wish I could go! Take lots of pics to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hearing all about it!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! Love those hanging light fixtures. Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for your recap.............next year I'm totally going. Hate missing out on all the fantastic design and fun times.

    ReplyDelete

You aren't allowed to go away until you leave a comment!