Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days of Christmas with Kelly & Nancy: Day 5

Day 5 ball

 

Nancy and I are having fun bringing you our home decor take on the 12 Days of Christmas. Did you see what’s on Day 4 of Nancy’s Christmas wishlist? If not, click here to check it out – it’s very cool and unique :-)

Next up:

♪ ♫ On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… ♪ ♫Day 5 with ballsThese gorgeous horse photographs are by Diane Schuller, a wonderfully talented photographer in Grand Prairie, Alberta. Diane really captures the beauty of her subjects, and I absolutely adore her horse photos. I’ll be writing more about Diane’s work and the hot equine trend soon.

erin mclaughlin Erin McLaughlin’s entry, Style At Home {paintings by Jennifer Pratt}

Click the links below to catch up with the other days of Christmas, and don’t miss Day 5 tomorrow at Marcus Design!

The fourth day of Christmas…

The third day of Christmas…

The second day of Christmas…

The first day of Christmas…

sig christmas

9 comments:

  1. what a fun idea! love these 12 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series and love these little horsey prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for including my paintings ~ Equestrian Style is all that!

    best,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Kelly - I love art featuring animals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my father would have loved one of these paintings by Jennifer or photographs by Diane. He absolutely loved horses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how these animals prints are popping up in more home inspirational pictures --- :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kelly,

    I love the way your blog is evolving. I cant wait to see what you post next, day 6.
    cheers
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love horses although I don't ride and have paintings and figurines in my home. I even blogged about this and used that pix w Pratt's artwork.

    Love those photographs! Just need more walls!

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Kelly for the great mention in your 5 days of Christmas! And what a great idea you're doing for the countdown!

    ReplyDelete

You aren't allowed to go away until you leave a comment!