Saturday, December 11, 2010

12 Days of Christmas with Kelly & Nancy: Day 3

Day 3 ball

In case you missed the beginning of our Christmas series, Nancy at Marcus Design and I are putting a home decor spin on The 12 Days of Christmas. From December 9th–20th, we’re sharing some items on our Christmas wishlists with you. I’m posting the odd days, and Nancy is posting the even days. Be sure to check both of our blogs to put the whole song together!

Here we go…

♪ ♫ On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… ♪ ♫

Day 3 with ballsI absolutely LOVE glass floats! I’ve put together a nice little collection over the last few months. I especially love the floats that have lots of bubbles, as well as frosted marks and little imperfections on the glass that happened as the floats bobbed across the Pacific Ocean from Asia to beaches on the West Coast of Canada and the US.

I’d also be happy to find this beautiful cushion from Caron’s Beach House for under the Christmas tree:

seaglass.lumbar pillow caron's beach house

Click the links below to catch up with the other days of Christmas, and don’t miss Day 4 tomorrow at Marcus Design!

The second day of Christmas…

The fist day of Christmas…

sig christmas

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Kelly I love glass floats, I don't have any but for some reason they just fascinate me!! I hope you get some to share picts of1!Merry merry Christmas,Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly aren't glass floats wonderful. My sister has a collection that hangs high in her loft and when the sunshine hits....wow!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, I have exactly 3 glass floats in my apothecary jar that I made! See, I follow the rules of the holy trinity of decorating...groupings of 3 are love-ah-lee! (especially when they are glass floats!). Here's hoping Santa brings you the fab pillow too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh! I like the glass floats too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cushions are so lovely - I could do with a couple !! So summery !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember seeing your glass floats and they really are lovely. But I absolutely ADORE -- tripe ADORE -- these cushions. It's the artwork that I'm flipped over. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops, I somehow left out the "l" in triple (above) :)

    ReplyDelete

You aren't allowed to go away until you leave a comment!