Thursday, December 9, 2010

12 Days of Christmas with Kelly & Nancy: Day 1

Day 1a ball Nancy at Marcus Design and I wanted to do something together on our blogs. Seeing as it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, we thought we’d put our own decor spin on the The 12 Days of Christmas. Be kind, we’re into decorating, not song writing! ;-)

Here’s how it works – starting today and for the next 11 days, Nancy and I are going to tell you what we want for Christmas on alternating days. I’m kicking things off with Day 1. Tomorrow, Nancy will have Day 2 on her blog, I’ll do Day 3 here, Nancy will do Day 4 there… you get the picture! :-)

You know how the song goes…

♪ ♫ On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… ♪ ♫

Day 1 with balls

white purple tree flickr bluedeepbluewhite tree porterhouse designswhite tree ef edesigns white tree flickr shayalonContemporary_White_Christmas_tree jacqueline g designchristmas tree white walking in memphis white tree flickr space potato

{ Sorry, I couldn’t stop at just one! }

Don’t forget to check Nancy’s blog to see what her true love is giving her on Day 2 :-)

One last reminder… you have until midnight tonight to enter my giveaway for beautiful jewelry form Mé-bijoux. Click here for all the details.

sig christmas

Images
Day 1: Shop Online 2011
Row 1: Flickr (BlueDeepBlue), Porterhouse Designs, EFeDesigns
Row 2:
Flickr (Shayalon), Jacqueline G Design, Belle Flora, Walking in Memphis
Row 3:
Flickr (SpacePotato)

17 comments:

  1. OMG. I want one of these so bad! I love the last one with all of the colored ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I wanted to stray from the good old real thing, but I want one of these fake white trees soooo badly!

    P.S. great idea by the way for the series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly,
    So great! I love a fake glam tree, in fact, mine is gold! Great feature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun blog idea!
    I would LOVE a white Christmas tree. My husband would absolutely hate it though, he loves real trees (as do I), but he thinks fake trees are an abomination.
    I think I'll end up putting a white tree in my office eventually....
    The husband doesn't get an opinion there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh la la! I hope you get one and post pix! I love this blog series idea - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute idea Kelly and Nancy! I'll be checking out your ideas and maybe adding them to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. I can see why you couldn't stop at one photo - they are all so pretty and each in a different way. I love your idea of the 12 days of decorating for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!!! and I love your new signature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I want one now too! Love all of the inspiration images that you chose. I think I would have to get a few white ones so that I could do the neutral and the more colorful, etc. Very fun idea for a series too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That last tree is so fun and great idea for a series!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a white tree with colored lights and colored ornaments. One of the prettiest trees I have ever seen was a 12 ft white tree done with color and they made paper chains out of shiny satin ribbon, all multi-colored it was a show stopper. Love this series, Kelly!!
    Merry Christmas to YOU!!!
    kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun feature Kelly, and loving these trees!
    I am a real tree kinda girl, but I think a white glam one would be fun as a second tree - if my home was bigger that is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! I want a white tree now Kelly!!! Day 1 looks fabulous, I hope I can live up to the expectations now :)

    Thank you for this fab idea Kelly, so much fun!
    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Divine tree, just divine !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea and wonderful kick-off to the 12 Days of Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't put up a traditional tree this year but I love the idea of a white feather tree! My 'tree' is a bar stool covered in white and amber lights then covered with a sheer drape, pooled at the floor and 'topped' with a stained glass nativity scene. Some tree, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete

You aren't allowed to go away until you leave a comment!