Nancy and I just over the halfway point of our version of The 12 Days of Christmas. Have you seen anything that you’re going to add to your wishlist? I bought myself a couple of glass floats from Day 3 – using hubby’s PayPal account, so technically HE bought them for me :-) Sneaky, eh?! And I'd love a couple of rolls of the Day 4 ostrich wallpaper, but I’m running out of walls in my house!
On to Day 7 now…
♪♫ On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… ♪♫
Yep, hubby and I are going to Budapest for Christmas! Why Budapest? Good question! It’s not a place I’ve ever really wanted to go to, or even thought about going to. But hubby wanted to go on a trip for Christmas, and Budapest is supposed to have one of the best European Christmas Markets, so Budapest it is. I’ve heard and read a lot of good things about Budapest, so I think it’ll be a fun trip. I just wish we could teleport ourselves there – long-distance flying is NOT my thing.
To see what else is on our wishlists, click the links below:
- The sixth day of Christmas…
- The fifth day of Christmas…
- The fourth day of Christmas…
- The third day of Christmas…
- The second day of Christmas…
- The first day of Christmas…
Don’t forget to check out Day 8 tomorrow at Marcus Design!
Image 1 – Flickr
Image 2 – Travelpod
No way Kelly! That is so exciting! I would love to hear all about Budapest because it's not a place I have been dying to go to, but I'm sure it's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAnd you better believe that the ostrich wallpaper is on my wish list!
so lucky. i can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteThat is going to be amazing! I hope you have easy flights and a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteWow! Can't wait to hear about it! Good luck with the long flight!
ReplyDeleteWe are loving it here! YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST TIME!! We just finished off our first day of Christmas markets with the warmest cup of hot apple cider. There are lots of gorgeous interior stores too that you will adore! we thought of you today as we passed them. x
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic place to spend Christmas. I'm with you on Budapest not being on my radar, but if the opportunity arose I'd be there in a flash. Have a great time.
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoying your 12 days of Christmas posts.
Oh wow so lucky!!! That IS on my wish list of places to visit! Have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteBudapest is on my bucket list! The architecture, in particular, (old world) is what really, really appeals to me but the entire culture as well. Oh how wonderful for you -- have a really grand trip!!
ReplyDeleteYour 12 days of Christmas is such a fun idea! Have a wonderful time on your trip. Looks like an incredible place to visit.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting.....Budapest sounds wonderful for Christmas. Followed you over from The Lennox.
ReplyDeleteLovely blog.
wow!!! that sounds like fun!!!! i hope you have a fabbulous time and i can't wait to hear all about it -
ReplyDeleteI've done a lot of research on Budapest and I KNOW you will have a fabulous time. Have fun enjoying the sights and soaking in the culture...can't wait to hear about your trip! :)
ReplyDelete*Tania @ Passport2Design.com
Oh, Kelly I'm excited for you but I agree about the long flight - but that's the price you have to pay for vacations away....
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your pictures and hear all about it!
What a wonderful trip to be taking. Your posts about it will be eagerly anticipated. Have a safe flight and a lovely holiday!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Sounds like a blast! I am so jealous. Be sure to take lots of pics so we can pretend we went, too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful trip you will have! Enjoying your 12 days of Christmas...catching up with you over my morning coffee...
ReplyDeleteAwww Kelly, I'm soooo jealous and happy for you and your husband. ENJOY your time there. I can't wait to see all that you have to share.
ReplyDeleteHey, will you be able to tweet about some of the fab things you will be doing in Budapest. Ativan is my secret weapon for long flights...just helps to relax.
ReplyDeleteoooh, Christmas in Europe huh! Have fun Kelly:)))
ReplyDeleteWe revisited the Xmas markets this afternoon and enjoyed a cup of spiced wine each as we wandered - that certainly warms the cockles of a chill tourist's heart - you are going to love it here !!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so romantic. I wish you and Brian a very merry holiday.
ReplyDeletecheers
Susan
Cool, have fun! Trust a Canadian to go away for Christmas & not choose somewhere warm. Maybe if your husband's PayPal (or Visa) buys you an iPad for Christmas, the flight won't seem as long....
ReplyDeleteWow! Budapest! I hope you have a wonderful trip and tell us all about it (with lots of pictures :-))when you get back.
ReplyDeleteWow...what a dream trip...and flying is SO not my thing either...but I am still jealous!:)
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on this one. A week in Budapest sounds absolutely lovely! *envious*
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend Kelly!!
xo Linda
You guys will have an amazing time Kelly! I can't wait to hear all about it. I'll have a toast to you on the beach in Mexico - with a daiquiri of courese :)!
ReplyDelete