Benjamin Moore’s Colour of the Year for 2014, that is…
Do you love Breath of Fresh Air? I do! It makes me think of the beach and the ocean and the sky and a bubbling brook and the sunny and fun days of summer. These are some rooms that I’ve pinned to my Coastal Inspiration board on Pinterest – not necessarily Breath of Fresh Air, but similar beautiful blues that invoke that sweet coastal feeling…
![]()
Images via Midwest Living | Photography by Greg Scheidemann
![]()
Image via No Minimalist Here
![]()
Image via Curated Style
![]()
Image via Decorpad
Image via Decor Happy
![]()
Image via Houzz
And some blue inspiration from Design Seeds…
I may be just a bit biased, but I think Benjamin Moore hit this colour trend dead on.
I’m convinced that our next house is going to be by the ocean, and I’m going to paint it beautiful shades of watery blue. It’s refreshing, soothing, and oh so pretty :-)
What colour would you choose to be the colour of the year for 2014?
![]()
You have picked my favourite palette of colours, clean, fresh, restful and soothing !!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Also, obsessed with Design Seeds boards... I just want to dive in!
ReplyDeleteHaving grown up in an all blue house , I have always shyed away from the color in my own home, but your post and the beautiful clean clear colors has me rethinking the color. It really does bring the water right up to the door step in many ways.
ReplyDeleteI love those blues! I have Sherwin William's Silvermist.
ReplyDeleteSo refreshing! Hope you get that house by the water.
ReplyDeletefinally they have picked a realistic colour and I LOVE it! I painted our foyer entry wall a lovely blue though not this one, but it is a lovely BM blue. I also think ceilings painted blue, especially this lovely Breath of Fresh Air blue, would be dreamy to live with
ReplyDeleteI love blues in all shades and this one is very pretty. Hope you get your house on the water (that's my dream too!)
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThe information that you provided is great. This helps the people to think about interior designing and quality living standards in life. I am an interior designers in Hyderabad. Please make update regularly so that we come to know the new trends in interior designing. Thank you
I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. I am an interior designers in kondapur. I feel great after reading this information. Please make update I will be regular rss to this site.
ReplyDelete