Wow, where did November go?! I can’t believe next Wednesday is the first day of December – which means it’s one week till Bake-N-Blog: Holiday Edition! You can read all the details here, but here’s a quick recap:
- Select a cookie recipe from Food Blogg (here, here, and here).
- Leave a comment on the Bake-N-Blog post and let me know which cookie you’ve selected.
- Some time between now and the Official Bake-N-Blog Day of Wednesday, December 1st, whip up a batch of your selected cookies. Don’t forget to take pictures!
- Write a blog post about your baking experience. Was the recipe easy or hard to follow? Did you like the results? Would you recommend the recipe to a friend?
- On Wednesday, December 1st, upload your Bake-N-Blog post to your blog. And let the party begin! I’ll add Mr. Linky to the Bake-N-Blog party post on December 1st, and then you can make the rounds and see what all the participants have baked.
As an added bonus, I have a little gift that will go to one randomly selected Bake-N-Blog participant :-)
Here’s who’s signed up so far and what they’re going to bake: I’m SO SORRY that I missed a few of you! I hadn’t thought to check comments that were waiting to be moderated. I’ve published your comments on the Bake-N-Blog post and added you to the list of participants. Thanks for taking part in the baking fun!
Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy: Nanaimo Bars
- Christy @ A Lil’ Welsh Rarebit: Still to be determined
- Wendy @ Desire to Decorate: Still to be determined
- Louie: Kokosmakroner - Danish Coconut Macaroons
- Staci Edwards: I'm going to do Mary's Butter Balls because they are cute, look delish, and my grandmother's name was Mary, and she's my favorite lady!
- Maya @ Completely Coastal: Either Chocolate and Ginger Cookies or the Brownie Roll out Cookies, or possibly the Basler Brunsli (just because they're Swiss!).
- Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File: Vegan Spiced Molasses cookies
- Sally @ Pink.Vanilla.Love: Chocolate Nutella cookies
- Margaret @ Hydrangea House: I've narrowed it down to 10 recipes - now I have to choose!
- Nancy @ Marcus Design: Still to be determined
- pk @ Room Remix: Mint Brownies from Mama
- Lisa @ Lisa Goulet Design: Chocolate Nutella cookies (these ones are popular!)
- christine @ just bella: I want to make the "snow cookies”
- Sarah @ Sugar and Shimmer: I'm going to make Scotcheroos mostly because they just sound fun!
- Jill @ Meal Plan-It: I’m in for "Pummies"
- Steph @ TheGraniteGurus: Chocolate Orangey Chocolate Chip cookies. I'm glad you are keeping the Blog-N-Bake alive. :).
- BubBLeS @ Our Journey: Easy choice for me! "Chocolate Crackles" it is! :D
- Marsha: Best Oatmeal Cookies Ever
- Nick @ Cupboards: Thumbprint with Earl-Grey/White Chocolate Ganache
- Kelly @ JAX: Swedish Almond Wafers
Hi Kelly, I left a comment on the original post and was told it was waiting for approval. I just looked again and it hasn't appeared :(
ReplyDeleteI would like to participate please! I'm making Scotcheroos (http://rahchachow.blogspot.com/2007/12/crunchy-chewy-chocolatey-and-easy-too.html)
Thanks!
Mmmm, all those recipes sound delish! Too bad we couldn't be tasting these all in person!
ReplyDelete@Shannon Agreed! It'd be quite a site to gather all the goodies and hold a tasting event! :D
ReplyDeleteI've finally chosen Chocolate Peanut Shortbread Rustica, recipe from Sarah at yummysmells.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete