If you remember my giveaway post from last Friday, my friend Maureen at MoDecor won the fabulous Matt LeBlanc painting in my Giveaway #1. Within less than 24 hours, she also won prizes at TWO decorating events. If you lost a horseshoe recently, I think I know where it is… ;-)
This week’s Giveaway #2 winner is going to receive a personalized blog design from Katie Lane at DreamUp Studios. Katie will work with you to design your blog from one of twelve blog templates at Aqua Blue Sunrise. It’s a seriously good prize, and trust me when I say that you’ll love what Katie comes up with for you :-)
I know a lot of you are excited about the chance to give your blog a design makeover, so with no further ado, this week’s lucky giveaway winner is…

Congratulations Barbara! I’ll get you connected with Katie, and then you’ll be on your way to a whole new blog design :-)
{If you haven’t visited Barbara’s blog, you HAVE to check out her amazing tufted headboard project, complete with an in-depth tutorial.}
And now, on to…
Bribery Giveaway #3!
Yes, the fun & prizes just keep coming! I told you I’m going to use gifts to bribe you into reading my blog ;-) This week, the lovely & talented artist and blogger Fifi Flowers has generously created a beautiful painting especially for my giveaway. Fifi has a painting style that’s all her own – a big scoop of colour mixed with a good shake of Paris and a pinch of whimsy. She paints landscapes, houses, pets, rooms, people… all with her Fifi flourish :-) Here’s just a small sampling of her work…
I love this painting of Newman, from Fifi’s frameable note card collection. The note cards are helping to sponsor service and guide dogs in association with Beach Bum Biscuits of Tybee Island in Georgia. On top of being a fabulous artist, Fifi has a huge heart too :-)
Fifi also does commissioned paintings, and it just so happens that she created a set of three paintings for me :-) You’ll have to wait till my dining room makeover reveal to see them – although I’ve posted a picture somewhere on my blog that has a little sneak peek in it :-)
So are you anxious to see the painting that Fifi has created for my giveaway? It’s a 6.5” x 7.5” acrylic on archival paper with a value of $150.00. Yes, you read that right – I don’t do cheapo giveaways, oh no sirree! You’ll receive the painting unframed, so you can personalize it with the frame of your choice. And here it is…
“Bleu Bicyclette avec Yellow Porte” by Fifi Flowers
Oooh-la-la, c’est magnifique! Fifi, you’ve outdone yourself! I wish I could enter my own giveaway, but alas, that just wouldn’t be right. Unless I pay off Maureen and then… no, no, that would be wrong too!
Here’s what you need to do to enter: Go to Fifi’s Etsy shop, browse through her paintings, and then leave a comment on this post telling me which Fifi painting(s) you like best. Seriously, how often to you get the chance to win a fabulous original painting for just a minute or two of sitting in front of the computer?!
As always, feel free to tweet about my giveaway, mention it on Facebook, add a link to it on your blog, add JAX does design to your blog roll, or anything else you’d care to do to spread the word. Leave a separate comment for each thing you do, and you’ll increase your odds of winning :-) You have until Thursday, November 11th at 11:59PM to enter, and I’ll announce the winner in my post on Friday, November 12th. Giveaway is open to everyone, but if you don’t have a blog, make sure you include your e-mail address in your comment so I can contact you if you’re the winner.
Bonne chance, mes amis!
Wait! Don’t leave yet! You like to eat yummy baked goodies, yes? Well, then you need to participate in Bake-N-Blog: Holiday Edition! Click the button for all the details…

Oh my -- makes me instantly happy! Happy Weekend Kelly!
ReplyDeleteOOOHHHH I LOVE Fifi Flowers!!! I love so many of her pieces, but I will say Lime Table by the Ocean!!
ReplyDeleteFifi is the best! I will choose Paris Christmas Bicycle. awasson810@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI know I won the Matt Leblanc giveaway last week, but that is not going to stop me fom entering this giveaway, Kelly. I would love to own ths Fifi Flowers original. My favourite painting is "Wine in a Striped Tent"...hmmm I wonder why.
ReplyDeleteFifi's picture makes me want to go and grab a baguette and bottle of red wine and sit along the Seine, AGAIN! So fantastic! My favourite has to be Parisian Christmas Bicycle.
ReplyDeleteWohoo! More giveaways! Congratulations to Barbara, I'm really looking forward to see her new blog design. And judging from yours, it will be fab! Please feel free to link up this giveaway too in my linkup post if you want! I'm off to tweet about this giveaway now!
ReplyDeleteWe, a husband and wife, both adore Fifi's Flowers paintings. But we have decided on "Pique-Nique Shop." We were in Paris on a very cold February, so this is what we imagine it to be like on a warm Spring Day!
ReplyDeleteLa Tour Eiffel Neighbourhood of course, I had to pick one from Paris!
ReplyDeleteI've tweeted about it!
ReplyDeleteSo full of life and colour these paintings! makes a girl feel happy....it's my turn to win Maureen step aside
ReplyDeleteI've put it on Facebook too!
ReplyDeleteKelly, I need this painting!! It is my dream to have a yellow door one day!
ReplyDeleteOkay, besides the one you're giving away, I like Pink Fleurs on Blue Book.
Have a great weekend Kelly!
And I've added it to my blog sidebar! Wish me luck! Tell Maureen not to enter she's already won too much!
ReplyDeleteHOLY MOLY - I WON!!!! I am shocked and thrilled - YAHOOOO!
ReplyDeleteThanks a bunch Kelly! Great - now I have to decide on a design - I am indecisive at the best of times.....
Thanks!
I'm SOOOO excited about Barbara winning your giveaway! WooHoo!!!! Congrats Barbara :-)
ReplyDeleteI love Fifi's paintings... of the ones she's sharing on her Etsy page, I like Montmartre La Maison Rose. So pretty!!
Victoria
Seeing I have deux chiens, how could I go past "Deux Chiens a Cafe" on page 3 of the lovely Etsy shop.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! I love the Custom Shoe Collection!
ReplyDeleteI like Christmas Trees Et La Tour, the drawing with the Eiffel Tower in a winter wonderland sort of setting with the Xmas Trees! Very elegant!
ReplyDeleteI love FiFi's paintings. I had her paint a picture of my Mom's dog if front of Paris Bakery. It's so cute and well done. I absolutely LOVE the painting she did for your giveaway! Thanks so much for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI love the bribery on this post!! I love FiFI's artwork!!
ReplyDeletefingers crossed.
xx
callie
I have been following Fifi's blog for a while and through her blog I discovered yours! Great!And what a terrific giveaway! I LOVE the 2011 flower calendar Fifi designed and will buy it! There! Especially love the two paintings with part of the bicycle and the basket filled with flowers! And I ADORE the painting for the giveaway, it has a bike with basket and flowers too!!! BEAUTIFUL
ReplyDeleteBye,
Marian
I have a couple of Fifis paintings and her calendar and some cards of hers. I love this painting in the give away and her pink fleurs on turqoise book in her ETSY shop. Now I am going to go check out the rest of your blog.
ReplyDeleteOh I love these - Especially the puppy! Although I like many of the pieces in Fifi's shop, my favourite is the Holiday Tini. It would look fantastic in a funky modern kitchen. Great giveaway Kelly!!
ReplyDeleteI liked Parisian Library!!
ReplyDeleteI liked Parisian Library and twitted about this giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/rokndoll/status/1671914250575873
I absolutely adore Fifi Flowers work. So creative and playfully done.
ReplyDeleteI especially LOVE her "Vin et Fromage... Notre Dame", what a gorgeous piece.
Thank you for this wonderful giveaway!
Joyfully Yours
Thea
pmtmd@cox.net
I love the Parisian Christmas Bicycle. Hope I win!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, so many amazing paintings! My favorite is the Parisian Christmas Bicycle, I love it! Hooray for awesome giveaway, I'm crossing my fingers!! :)
ReplyDeleteNancy xo
Love Pink Dress in Paris. But they are all beautiful.
ReplyDeletemarguerito@comcast.net
Yes, please, I would love to win! Fifi's paintings are wonderful and I love seeing them on blogs. Oh, to have one of my own! Although I did recently win some notecards, and put them on my blog today. Hmmm...I wonder if my luck is still holding? Thanks for the opportunity. Linda
ReplyDeleteI love the Parisian Christmas bike picture, but also LOVE one you're giving away! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI love the parisian library!
ReplyDeleteI linked your blog in my blogroll!!
Wow, I love that painting - what a generous giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog from Susan's (Susan on Design). Susan and Anita and I met up in Toronto this past summer and had a blast in the Distillery District. So amazing you could get down to Charlottetown and visit her new shop. I see from your sidebar that you are going to the Toronto Blogger's meetup so I'll be able to meet you there as I'm going too.
I just went and had a look at Fifi flowers - they are all amazing pictures, although I do say yours is extra special with the blue bike in it. I just posted your giveaway on the sidebar of my blog. http://gracie-senseandsimplicity.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI thoroughly enjoy how you give such wonderful introductions and reviews to your giveaway sponsors. Not to mention the outstanding prizes that come from your blog.
ReplyDeleteI love many of Fifi s paintings: Pink Table Balcony in Paris AND Parisian Christmas Bicycle AND La Tour Eiffel Neighborhood. Thanks for this amazing giveaway and chance!
ReplyDeleteLubica
lubaska dot k at gmail dot com
I tweeted contest: http://twitter.com/Lubaska/status/2445875813031936
ReplyDeletelubaska dot k at gmail dot com
Shared it on my FB wall: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=100675563338196&id=100001428019486
ReplyDeletelubaska dot k at gmail dot com
Red Umbrella Winter in Paris!!
ReplyDeleteI love La Tour Eiffel Neighborhood III. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI just tweeted about it!
ReplyDeleteAnd it's on FB too - to get those last minute entries!
ReplyDeleteGirl!!!! I just love Fifi's work! I have visited her several times. I just saw on her etsy shop the La Tour Eiffel Neighborhood III!!!! I have a picture of that from many of our trips!!! It was "our" view of Paris. I almost croaked! I have to have that! She is a talented woman and you are a kind woman to have so many great giveaways!!!
ReplyDeleteFacebooked you!!! Is facebooked a word??? Is now!
ReplyDeleteI just bought the Eiffel Tower Neighborhood picture! I couldn't help it! I am going to give it to my husband for Christmas!!! Wooo hooo!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a fab post and offer, Kelly! I'd love to give Carrousel de la Eiffel Tour to my daughter for her 18th BD! (She is studying fashion design and loves Paris, loves horses, hence the 'carrousel' ... the perfect image! k, a trip to Paris would also be wonderful, but this painting would give her a big smile!!! ;) ) Thanks for introducing us to FifiFlowers artwork! ;) Cheers, Pam
ReplyDeleteHi Kelly,
ReplyDeleteI just tweeted about your great give-away and my fave Fifi, Carrousel de la Eiffel Tour! ;)
Hi Kelly, I just posted this on facebook ;) for that additional opportunity!!! Will have to purchase this for my sweetie if I don't win! It's just lovely!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the weekend!