Thanks to everyone who participated in my Fifi Flowers giveaway :-) It was a great to “meet” some new bloggers and readers who found my blog through Fifi’s blog. And some of you may have been introduced to FIfi’s work for the first time. Aren’t the connections we make one of the best things about blogging? :-)
Judging by the comments, you’re all fans of Fifi’s art. I wish I had a painting for each of you, but that would sort of go against the whole “one lucky winner” concept ;-) So who did random.org select as my fabulous Fifi Flowers giveaway winner? It’s…
Nancy at Marcus Design!
Congratulations Nancy! I’ll be in touch soon to get your mailing info. And Fifi, thank you so much for creating such a fabulous painting for my giveaway :-)
That’s all for the bribery giveaways for now. I have a few more good ones coming up soon, so stay tuned… in the meantime, you’ll just have to read my blog because you like me :-) You DO like, me, I hope?!
A few pretty rooms to get your weekend started…
Happy weekend!

Darnit all! I want to win one of your sick giveaways!! But congrats to Nancy!
ReplyDeleteAnd that first room is unreal...I love it! I have wanted to replicate that art for a while now.
Drat! I mean Congrats to Nancy! Love these pics!
ReplyDeletei love all of these photos - and, yes, especially the last one!!!! Have a great weekend Kelly!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh man I can't believe I WON!!! This is awesome, thank you Kelly :))) Now I get to dream up where I am going to put this lovely piece... oh the possibilities! Thank you thank you thank you!
ReplyDeleteNancy xo
Congrats to Nancy! And I have no idea how I missed this. Drats. Kat
ReplyDeleteDad gum it!!!! I wanted to win, but I am happy for Nancy! I did buy the La Tour Eiffel Neighborhood so I win too!!!!
ReplyDeleteFifi's artwork is beautiful! Congrats to Nancy, and thanks for the pretty Gray weekend inspiration!
ReplyDeleteGreat going Nancy !!
ReplyDeleteWooHoo for Nancy!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe, Barbara (HodgePodge) and I are heading out for lunch and an exploration of antique and other great shops along Columbia Street today... we'll have to celebrate Nancy's great win!! Oh... AND Barbara's!!
V
A huge congrats to Nancy, she is wonderful!! Hugs to you Kelly for offering the giveaway!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Wow. I love each of the photos. I could live happily in any one of those rooms :)
ReplyDeleteLove that elle decor wall aper that is to die for.
ReplyDelete